Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University is a public university in the East of England, United Kingdom
Anglia Ruskin is one of the largest universities in the East of England with a student population of 31000 throughout its main campuses at Cambridge, and Chelmsford in mid-Essex and at its two health care sites at Fulbourn and in Peterborough.
- 1858 John Ruskin opened a School of Art in Cambridge, laying the foundation for the institution which grew to become Anglia Ruskin University.
- 1989 The Essex Institute of Higher Education and Cambridgeshire College of Arts & Technology came together to form a polytechnic.
- 1992 Became a university and changed its name from Anglia Polytechnic University (APU) to Anglia Ruskin in 2005.
- Faculty of Arts, Law and Social Sciences
Cambridge School of Art
Department of English and Media
Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
Department of Music and Performing Arts
Anglia Ruskin University Language Centre
- Lord Ashcroft International Business School
- Faculty of Health, Social Care & Education
Department of Allied Health and Medicine
Department of Education
Department of Family and Community Studies
Department of Primary and Public Health
- Faculty of Science and Technology
Department of Engineering and the Built Environment
Department of Computing and Technology
Department of Life Sciences
Department of Psychology
Department of Vision and Hearing Sciences
- Emma: I am really enjoying my time here the social scene is great and the whole university is brilliant my advice for any prospective students would be to spend time preparing and do your reserach first as every single university is different and each has it is own strengths and weakness and specialsit areas.
- Ross: Loving life and it is all because of this place. it is got such amaxing vibe and buzz that all I can do is smile when I am here. The people I have met here are all great and the tutors are really down to earth. Also really great canteen with a great range of food. If you are looking for top uni, then look no further...