Study Group International is specializing in the teaching of English and University-level education.
It is our aim to be the global leader in providing academic pathways that create superior outcomes for students. Our global footprint and deep experience spanning over 20 years gives us a unique foundation to achieve this.
- 1994 Formation of British Study Group. Centres in Brighton and Hastings, UK.
- 1996 Cambridge centre opened.
- 1997 Formation of Study Group International. Study Group International acquires Education Training Australia (Martin College). British Study Group acquires the Language Resource Institute in San Francisco. First placement programmes delivered in USA.
- British Study Group acquires the Australian Academy. First programmes delivered in Australia.
- 2005 New central Oxford Study Centre opens for Bellerbys College and Embassy. New Perth Study Centre opens on the Claremont Campus of the University of Western Australia.
- 2012 To close the year Study Group announced two new university partners; Roosevelt University in Chicago in the United States, and University in Adelaide, Australia.
- In September the Embassy language school undergoes a bright new rebranding. As part of the rebrand, Embassy Study Tours is launched to cater for groups. In the same month the newly named Embassy English receives Study Travel Magazine's Star Chain School Award.
- Fashion and design comes to Study Group. Our new partnership with Institute Maranon has created a new International Study Centre (ISC) in London to prepare international students for a degree in Europe’s top fashion and design school.
- Study Group celebrates new USA partner, Widener University. Widener International Study Centre in Pennsylvania will be launched and ready for its first cohort in September 2012.
- Study Group announce a new partnership with Nyenrode Business University in Amsterdam. The new International Study Centre will deliver International Foundation Years as well as Pre-MBA programmes. New Lincoln University International Study Centre building opened by Vice Chancellor of Lincoln University and Managing Director of Study Group Higher Education UK and Europe.
- Target for Corporate Social Responsibility initiative, Building Futures, is reached six months early. New school project in Cambodia chosen for funding in 2012.
- Over 60,000 students from 145 countries trust Study Group to provide life-changing learning experiences every year. Our international programmes help you to bridge the academic, cultural and language gap between where you are, and where you wish to be.
- From schooling to university degrees, English language training to specialised career streams, Study Group has been providing high-quality international education opportunities to students for over 20 years.
- Study Group's GCSE, A Level and university pathway programmes provide the academic, English language and learning standards you need to prepare and succeed at high-ranking universities across the world.
- USA: New York, Boston, Fort Lauderdale, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco
- UK: London, Brighton, Cambridge, Greenwich, Hastings, Oxford
- Australia: Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Melbourne
- New Zealand: Auckland
- Canada: Toronto
Jak: a freindly place to study; I have a good relationship with the people there who are also very friendly