- BPP University is part of BPP Professional Education, one of the largest training providers in the UK.
- Specialising in career-focused undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in accountancy, business, finance, law and health, we draw on over 35 years of experience to provide the expertise and practical knowledge students need to realise their ambition.
- In 2007, we were the first private company to be granted degree awarding powers, and have been awarded both Highly Trusted Sponsor and University status.
- BPP provides training to employees at over 75 of the FTSE 100 companies and over 30,000 accountants study with BPP every year.
The university offers degree programmes in law,business: (management, marketing, human resources, entrepreneurship, leadership) accounting, finance, psychology and health studies. In 2011, it had 6,780 students taking courses in its Business School, Law School, School of Health and School of Foundation & English Language Studies. A further 30,000 took accountancy qualifications with BPP’s professional training organisation BPP Professional Education. The university also manages and operates McTimoney College of Chiropractic and through that partnership offers four year Master’s degrees in Chiropractic.
- School of Business
- School of Law
- School of Health
- School of Foundation & English studies
- Study centres: When studying at one of our centres, you can expect professional surroundings. We’ve invested to make sure that our environment is very similar to the one you will encounter in a city law firm or business or professional organisation. Our aim is to put you at ease in these surroundings and prepare you for professional practice from day one.
- Online study facilities: BPP University’s Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) makes eLearning with us flexible, effective and efficient. It’s a powerful tool you can use either on its own or in combination with our face-to-face teaching. some of the ways we’re applying technology: Innovative eLearning resources :Every BPP University programme has its own dedicated VLE area along with location specific content and information. A wide range of multi-media applications, such as ‘Camtasia’ screen presentations and live interactive online tutorials on some programmes, video content, live chat, computer-based tests and other resources in popular digital formats. Online access to library resources including legal, business and health research resources, online books and eJournals, to help you stay on top of your BPP University classes from any location and at any time. Real-time virtual classrooms: Our online classroom enables tutors and students to collaborate in real-time classroom activities from anywhere in the world. Once you enter the virtual classroom you’re free to interact via voice and text message. Tutors can share PowerPoint presentations and other learning resources with the participants and can direct students to separate online ‘break out’ rooms for group work.’ The BPP University Online Learning Environments are accessible from here. Use the link below to visit your online learning login page.
- Technology and classrooms: ach of our buildings is equipped with the very latest eLearning and technology facilities. All BPP University learning centres have dedicated computer equipment and study areas for student use. You can make the most of our computer-based learning tools as well as our vast range of reading materials and resources available 24/7 via our online library and our virtual learning environment. Classrooms are equipped with interactive smartboards, whiteboards and other resources to assist both faculty and students with presentations and other learning activities. For example, BPTC classrooms are equipped with recording equipment so that students can evaluate their advocacy performances.