College of Engineering, Design and Physical Sciences
College of Business, Arts and Social Sciences
College of Health and Life Sciences
Institute of Energy Futures
Institute of Environment, Health and Societies
Institute of Materials and Manufacturing
• an extensive collection of books, journals and audiovisual materials, online databases, over 150,000 eBooks and over 36,000 eJournals
• 1,200 study spaces and 500 PCs in a range of environments including group study rooms and silent study areas
• LibSmart, a dedicated study skills support package including induction sessions, information skills workshops, drop-ins and one-to-one support and online guides; Subject Liaison Librarians to help you access and use relevant resources
The Computer Centre and Media Services provides access to facilities including:
• PC workstations, many of which are open around the clock
• a prepay print/scan/copy service
• the university’s virtual learning environment
• an audiovisual and media equipment loan service Brunel Educational Excellence Centre (BEEC) provides students with opportunities to enhance their learning:
• ASK, the academic skills support team, provides one-to-one and workshop training and development for students seeking to improve their academic writing, critical thinking, numeracy and statistics skills.
• IPLC offers Academic English support for non-native English speakers.