- Navitas English is one of the largest and most respected of Australia’s quality English language providers offering English language tuition and teacher training to domestic and international students, and settlement services to migrants and refugees to Australia. Navitas English operates across 18 Australian locations and in Singapore, employs more than 1,000 dedicated staff and delivers programs to than 25,000 students and clients each year.
- Navitas English is a wholly owned subsidiary of Navitas Ltd, which is a publicly listed Australian company delivering university programs, English language training and settlement services, workforce education, and student recruitment services for tertiary institutions. Navitas has 34 locations in Australia and 59 overseas in China, India, Indonesia, the United Kingdom, Canada, the United States, Zambia, Kenya, Singapore and Sri Lanka.
- When you study at an English speaking university or college, you need to be confident in your spoken and written English, and in your ability to communicate with others – our Academic English courses will help you achieve this.
- Our courses focus on improving your core academic skills to prepare you for university or college, and set you ahead of your classmates.
- Academic English 1 is the first step in the Academic English study Program, preparing you for our Academic English 2 course. Academic English 2 is designed for students with an IELTS of 5.0 or higher.
- Academic English 3 has a minimum entry level IELTS of 5.5 and is designed to prepare students for tertiary studies or a relevant qualification for employment purposes.
- Graduates of our Academic English courses can gain direct entry to over 50 leading universities and colleges around Australia. Navitas English has relationships with a number of universities as an educational business partner for Streamlined Visa Processing (SVP).
While studying, you can participate in cultural, sporting and social activities with students from all over the world.