The University of Salford is a public research university located in Salford, England.
The University’s past is rooted in the great Industrial Revolution of the 19th century which changed the world. The original University of Salford, then called the Salford Technical Institute, was founded in 1896 to meet the demands of the thriving industries in the region at that time.
- School of Arts & Media
- School of the Built Environment
- School of Computing, Science & Engineering
- School of Environment & Life Sciences
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing, Midwifery, Social Work & Social Sciences