Heriot-Watt University is a public university based in Edinburgh, established in 1821.
Heriot-Watt is one of the oldest higher education institution in the UK, and gained university status by Royal Charter in 1966. The university originated as the School of Arts of Edinburgh, founded in 1821 as the world’s first Mechanics Institute.
- Energy, Geoscience, Infrastructure & Society School
- Engineering & Physical Sciences School
- Life Sciences School
- Management & Languages School
- Mathematical & Computer Sciences School
- Textiles & Design School
- Edinburgh Business School