The University of Chester is a public university located in the historic city of Chester, England. The University, the first purpose-built teacher training college in the UK, based in five campus sites in and around Chester and one in Warrington, offers a range of foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate courses, as well as undertaking academic research.
- Schools of Business, law and applied English
- Schools of Clinical and Biomedical science
- School of Culture and Creative industrial
- School of Health Wellbeing
- School of Science and Technology