The University of Stirling is a public university in Stirling, Scotland, founded by royal charter in 1967. It is located in the Central Belt of Scotland, built within the walled Airthrey Castle estate.
The University of Stirling is organized for learning, teaching and research into five faculties, each of which comprises multiple departments, institutes and centers.
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Arts and Humanities
- Stirling Management School
- Faculty of Natural Sciences
- Faculty of Health Sciences and Sport