Beykent University is a foundation university having the public legal entity status which was founded by Adem Çelik – Beykent Educational Foundation on 09.07.1997 under the Law No. 4282.
Believing that education is the only solution for the unsolved problems of the increasingly growing and developing modern Turkey, our founder Adem Çelik has taken initiatives in the field of education with the ideal of “serving the community”, and created a flawless chain of education from kindergarten to primary and high school followed by Beykent University.
- Faculty of Dentistry.
- Faculty of Arts-Sciences.
- Faculty of Fine Arts.
- Faculty of Law.
- Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences.
- Faculty of Communication.
- Faculty of Engineering – Architecture.
- Faculty of Health Sciences.
- Faculty of Medicine.