The University for the Creative Arts is a specialist art and design university in the south of England.
UCA has been named ‘Modern University of the Year’ in the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide, with more than 6,000 students studying over 110 creative courses across four campuses, we generate unique communities of artists, designers, makers, writers and researchers.
- Animation, Computing & Games
- Architecture & Interior Design
- Business School for the Creative Industries
- Crafts, Jewellery & 3D Design
- Creative Education
- Fashion & Textiles
- Film & TV
- Fine Art
- Graphic Design, Advertising & Illustration
- Marketing, Promotion & Management
- Media & Journalism
- Performing Arts
- Pre-degree and Foundation Studies